- - - - -

Help !Coco want babies ....

• Bitte melde dich an um zu Antworten
2 Antworten in diesem Thema

#1 Guest_marie-t [OLD]_*

Guest_marie-t [OLD]_*
  • Guests

Geschrieben 19 Juni 2008 - 13:25

Helloi am a young Kromi, my name is Coppélia; i am 19 monthes old; you can see my photography on the website here. because nowadays i am thinking a lot in kromi boys , i would like , next year, to have babies. I live in France and there is no Kromi boys at all ! I am not in a hurry, next year could be the best for me (even if, today, i would like to fall in love so much !) . But my "mother" don't know how to take contact . She has a very very large problem : she doesn't speak german at all ! It is not possible for her to take contact with any Kromi club , they only speak german.Could somebody help me ?Expecting your helpCoppélia

Werbung:

Bitte besucht unsere Werbepartner um kromis.eu zu unterstützen. Dich stört die Werbung? Sponsor-Mitglieder sehen keine Werbung.

#2 Guest_chesnutundpaula [OLD]_*

Guest_chesnutundpaula [OLD]_*
  • Guests

Geschrieben 04 April 2009 - 20:40

Hi Coppelia, have you been successful in the meantime and did you find an appropriate partner? Since I am castrated I won t be much help with babies, but I could offer you a helping hand with the language problems.

#3 Guest_marie-t [OLD]_*

Guest_marie-t [OLD]_*
  • Guests

Geschrieben 05 April 2009 - 08:16

Danke ChesnutundPaula ! Since my last message, I had so many problems ! I let my idea to get babies from Coco... It's so difficult ! Impossible to find a "papa" in France. I try to return to the country where she comes from, last year  but ... no help at all ... I decided to sterilize her the next summer Eingefügtes Bild; she is so lovely;  i would have like to keep a baby from her but... too many problems to go on ! I had the chance to get a kromi (a lot of thanks to Heidi) and i hope  i could get another kromi, later;( i'm not so sure because of the language) ... I love this breed and i should have hope to develope it in France; but without Kromi's clubs help, impossible.I hope you could help me  (for the language)  next year, when i 'll try to find an other kromi... if you are still on the forum ... I'll write a new message "Help : Marie-t should want a Kromi"!!!!Thanks a lot for your helpWhere are you living ?Best regardsMarie-TEingefügtes Bild

Besucher die dieses Thema lesen: 0

Mitglieder: 0, Gäste: 0, unsichtbare Mitglieder: 0

Werbung:
Google+
Marina´s Online-Shop:

Bitte besucht unsere Werbepartner um kromis.eu zu unterstützen. Dich stört die Werbung? Sponsor-Mitglieder sehen keine Werbung. Werung

Willkommen !
Anmelden oder Registrieren um alle Foren, Bilder und Signaturen zu sehen. Diskutieren Sie mit
Besonders schnell registrieren Sie sich mit dem Klick auf das Facebook-Icon ganz oben rechts. Greifen Sie auf Beiträge der letzten 10 Jahre zu.
Als angemeldeter User steht Ihnen auch eine starke Suchfunktion zur Verfügung. Für eine Videoanleitung gehen Sie bitte auf das Anleitungsvideo
SummerStyle 1.0.6